Well, here we are. I'd like to thank Chatty DM for inspiring me to create a blog, and for his support.

I play 2nd Edition rules, not just because I'm cheap, but because I genuinely enjoy it. I love the versatility that they offer, and am rather disturbed about the lack of places for us 2nd Edition players and Dungeon Masters to go for new fun stuff.

Why a blog? Well, just to start out, I'd like to just share with the tabletop gaming community, some of my personal experiences and ideas that apply not just to 2nd Edition, but to all Role Playing Games in general. Once I do this, I'm kind of interested myself to see where this thing will take us. Can the internet support yet another DMing blog? I don't know, we'll see.


4 comments:

ChattyDM said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging!

I shall link to your site as soon as I do a linky love post later this week!

Egads, this means I can't pawn your post on my blog... I actually have to write something!

:) No biggie, I'm sure I'll find something!

RipperX said...

Hey, if you ever do need a ghost writer then let me know, I'd be more then happy too. The way I see it, I owe you one.

ChattyDM said...

Thanks, I might hold you up to that one day.

Hey you already had a comment on your villain post, congrats... I'm not sure you'll thank me for the anxiety of waiting for the next comment!

:)

trollsmyth said...

Of course the 'net can support another DMing blog. It's not like any of us are paying the bills with these. ;)

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I also play a lot of 2nd edition AD&D, so I'll be looking forward to seeing what you have to share.

- Brian

Post a Comment

Statcounter

Contact me at Ripx187@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Blog Archive