Hero Forge


Attention Players with too much money on your hands! A company called Hero Forge is marketing custom Minis!


This is cool, you just play around with the program, make it look like your character, and then you can pay to have Hero Forge cast the mini in plastic and send it right to your door!

I think that everybody has that ONE character that they had played that was worthy of casting in bronze. I’ve got lots of favorites, but I think that my most preferred is a Thief called Leggus. She was one of my first PCs and I got her up to pretty high levels before she had fallen victim to her arch-enemy, which was a bummer. I played her under several DM’s, including a DM who would be my future wife. Would I spend over 10 dollars to have her cast? Well, no. But this is still a novel idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Statcounter

Contact me at Ripx187@gmail.com

Search This Blog